Who are we?
References to “our Website” or “the Website” are to www.noalisationweb.co.uk
What information do we collect and how?
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
3. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
4. We collect anonymous data about your visit (eg your IP address, the browser type that you are using, which pages you visit) that we use for market research purposes and to improve our service to you. We can't collect personal information, such as your name and address unless you provide it to us.
What do we do with your information?
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To provide you with a quote or other information that you have requested.
2. To provide after sales service and support.
3. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Noalisation Web Ltd
40 Depot Street
Mon-Fri 10am-3pm GMT
What Is A Cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
They are referred to as session or persistent cookies, depending on how long they are used. Session Cookies only last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies stay on your computer or device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie. Persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated.
What Cookies Do We Use?
Persistent Analytics Cookie
noalisationweb.co.uk uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google to report on website usage. This is so we can see which parts of our site are popular and conversely, which are not, so that we can continue to work hard not only to deliver content to you that is relevant, but also eliminate any errors that you may stumble upon.
What does this mean?
When you are viewing a website, a cookie is transferred to your browser by the web server and is stored on your computer. It can only be read by the server that gave it to you. The cookies allow web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and provide information regarding your visit to our site. This information is anonymous and used purely for statistical purposes only. It allows us to track information, such as how many individual visitors we have and how often they visit our site. It also helps us to analyse what our customers find useful and to develop a better user experience. These cookies are Persistent Cookies which are activated each time you visit our site. They are anonymous and do not collect any of your personal data, expiring after 2 years.
Third Party Cookies
noalisationweb.co.uk may from time to time embed video content from other website such as YouTube. Pages with embedded content may present cookies from these websites. If you choose to use one of the share buttons on our website a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through, such as Facebook or Twitter.
We have no control over third party cookies. Please check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
How Do I Control or Delete Cookies?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.AboutCookies.org which contains lots of useful information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. It tells you how to delete cookies from your computer as well as giving more general information about cookies.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
External Links Third Party Policies
Please print these terms and conditions for your records.
· All material provided to us during the production of your site will not be returned or retained unless otherwise requested.
· Domain names specified when signing up are not confirmed until your site goes live. Availability checker is only an indication of potential availability and is in no way a guarantee
· The copyright and observation of other third party copyrighted material is the responsibility of the contracted client and not that of Noalisation Web Ltd.
· A small 'Website Design by Noalisation Web Ltd ' link will appear at the bottom of your website's pages. This helps us promote our services. We may remove this on request however a small additional fee will apply.
· We reserve the right to use all designs produced during the production process in our portfolio of work
· In the rare event of server down time we will compensate on request one days hosting for each hour of downtime up to a maximum of one month's hosting.
· Statistics provided by Noalisation Web Ltd. may be subject to some distortion caused by automated website spiders adding hits to the stats records. We monitor this regularly and make changes where necessary to remove automated hits. This may cause occasional changes in website stat data.
· Your cancellation is not confirmed until we contact you to confirm so. This is to ensure we have received your request and the account has been closed.
· You can cancel your account while your website is being built and only forfeit the non-refundable deposit payment. If however you wish to cancel once your website mock up / initial design has been produced, you will then be liable for the full balance of the website build and any other fees accumulated during the build process.
· All invoices are to be paid within 30 days of issue unless otherwise stated. Initial payments/deposits on all service e.g. website design, logo design etc are non-refundable.
· If you have opted to pay monthly, your monthly payments will start a month from the day you signed up. This is because we set up your hosting to build your website and other services immediately. This fee repeats every month thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
· If you have opted to pay annually, your annual payments are due on the anniversary of your sign up date. The first annual payment is due when you sign up unless agreed otherwise. This fee repeats every year thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
· To be very clear your ongoing fee automatically renews each month / year unless you cancel your services in advance of the renewal date.
· We reserve the right to pass on any charges we incur as a result of late, declined payments. If a payment should be charged-back a £25+vat fee applied to your account.
· Late payments will be subject to a £15+vat late payment fee.
· Should payments remain unpaid we will write to you giving 14 days notice to pay. If payment is not made within that time-frame a final £25+vat late payment fee will applied and the case may be referred for collection through the courts .
· In the unlikely event that a website build takes longer than 3 months where the delay is largely due to a client's failure to provide required information and we have requested multiple times for that information we may request and require the outstanding balance of any invoice for that service to be paid in full.
· If commissioning an ecommerce website, please note that we do not usually add all your products due to time constraints when building your site.
· Domain names we hold can be transferred away subject to a £15+vat admin fee. Transfers will only be actioned after any outstanding account balance is cleared.
· Should a payment such as a hosting payment become very overdue e.g. over 20 days and we have tried to contact you more than once regarding this overdue payment, we reserve the right to close the account. Any deposit payments will be forfeited.
· We retain the copyright on all materials produced e.g. logos, website designs, business cards until the entirety of the package signed up for is paid for. Once this is done, copyright of any design work is transferred to you.
· Content writing per page fee includes a maximum of 500 words per a page. Longer pages will be charged as a multiple of the per page fee.
· We will endevour to check content we produce for errors in terms of grammer, spelling and factualy accuacy however the ultimiately resolsiblity for these elements will fall on you the client. We accept no responsibliy for errors onced published.
· With serivices provided for print such as business cards and letterheads, we only provide the design portion of the process and do not provide any pritning services.
· When instructing a company to print items we have designed such as business cards and letterheads, it is your responsiility to ensure the print quality. We accept no responsibiliy should finished printed items not accurarelty reproduce colours or quality.
· Reactivation of closed accounts through cancellation by the client or automatic cancellation due to non-payment, will be subject to £50+vat reactivation fee.
· Once an account is closed, we provide no guarantee that the service can be restored as data from inactive accounts is purged from our databases periodically.
· Only our premium packages include face to face meetings. Face to face meetings for other packages are offered at our discretion and will incur additional fees.
It should be known that if service asked for is website design then you will receive website design and not other services like SEO (mostly we provide basic seo), if you refuse to make final payment due to the fact that you want more service then your website will be cancelled and you will only receive HALF OF THE DEPOSIT YOU PROVIDED, this is because the WORK asked for (website design) is done BUT you want other services which require more payment.